Friday, February 23, 2007

Its been a long time, Baby.

Whoo! Its been awhile since I last blogged. Anyway, just wanted to say that I love my teachers all very very much!!

You would too if they helped you score 5 Distinctions!

Well, went to school yesterday morning with Aidil at 10 A.M, to present my dear valued and highly esteemed teachers with some small tokens of my appreciation. They came in the form of chocolate truffles.

Finest Belgian ones too.

From Belgium. NOT China, as all things are these days. Bought them at the Candy Empire in VivoCity.

Anyway, I like presenting people with stuff. Makes me feel good about myself. By doing so, I re-affirm with myself that I'm not selfish nor self centered. (I'd like to think anyway.)

But I digress. Yesterday was fun, met a coupla juniors, but the best part was meeting my teachers and their expressions of surprise when presented with the gift.

I guess I really made their day. I mean, its not everyday some ex-student re-appears to present you a box of chocolate truffles as a gift right? It makes you feel good, it makes you feel appreciated.

Just FYI, but according to my mom, in all her years of teaching, she has never once got a box of chocolates from her students.

So there.

2 comments:

rtdilo said...

ever heard of update?? hah

Anonymous said...

You write very well.