Friday, April 13, 2007

Rawr! Poly people get the BEST!!

Dammit. After reading Aidil's blog, I feel jealous. Damn! I wanna go poly too. At least they're not yapping about the A Levels in the first day at school. Am I stressed? Hmm.. You could say so. UPSET!! Poly people come home late because they go out and jalan jalan after class and whatnot. JC people come home late because we have freaking extra stuff after school to do.

At least on the bright side, I get to go down to SunTec or City Hall every wednesday after wet training. Oh! I forgot to mention, I decided to join canoeing as a CCA.

Hahahaha.. Gonna get all tan and muscly! Finally! I can work out AND have fun at the same time! Hummph.. apparently, poly people get to do French Electives. Hmm.. there's this German kid in IJ. Wonder if I should get him to teach me German?

Hahaha, anyway, wishing you all the best Aidil. Btw, got your laptop yet? Raz's gotten his already I think.

No comments: